CouponFeed provides thousands of deals from Amazon.com and it is quite easy to start to earn money with them.
Amazon pays up to 15% to the affiliates who bring them traffic and you can join the Amazon Associates affiliate program using this link.
During the registration process you obtain so called Tracking ID, for example coupophhp-20, that is the way how Amazon will identify the traffic and sales you’ll bring them.
Afterwards we need to link this Tracking ID with your CouponFeed account. Assuming that you use CouponPHP deals script software, follow the steps:
- Log into your admin area
- Navigate to Stores→Manage Stores
- In the search field type Amazon
- If you’ve registered in the main Amazon.com then choose Amazon.com from the search results
- Click the Edit button to the right of the store’s name
- In the Affiliate url field type [[URL]]&tag=couponphp-20 replacing couponphp-20 with your own Tracking ID
- Click Update store
- In the result your page should look similar to this screen:
The set up is finished.
To check that everything works correctly find any Amazon.com deal in your Coupons and Deals website and click Get this deal, you should be navigated to the Amazon.com site with your Tracking ID in the url.