couponPHP is using Google Analytics to provide you with insights of your visitors. Setting up Google Analytics can be bit tricky but you should be able to do it with this step-by-step guide.
- Login to your Google Analytics account
- Click “Admin” in the top menu
- Select the account you would like to use with couponPHP or create a new account.
- In the 2nd column click “Property settings”. It should look something like this:
- Copy the “Tracking ID” and save it in notepad
- Now hit the back button and click “View Settings” in the right-most column. It should look something like this:
- Copy the “View ID”, this will be your profile ID
- Head over to your couponPHP admin area and select Configuration > Manage Accounts > Google Analytics
- Populate the form with the data you gathered. Make sure you use your full email address in the “Username” field
- Your analytics is now set up. You can see your pretty graph in your admin’s dashboard
- I’m getting “Can’t authenticate” errors
Recently Google applied some security measures which prevents the script from logging in to your account when your server is in a different country than yourself. Fortunately there is a workaround: