couponPHP has all three components to make you Money. Quality content + Targetted traffic + Powerful analytics = Profit.
Beautiful and feature rich Front-End
couponPHP's Front-End is designed to be quick, secure, feature rich, mobile friendly and of course beautiful.
- 3 different commenting systems (native, Facebook, Disqus).
- Subscription system and daily newsletter with the latest coupons from the user's favorite stores.
- Facebook and Twitter connect integration.
- Full set of social share buttons.
- Fully customizable default template (change colors, logo, background image, etc.).
- Mobile friendly.
- Separated template files so it is easy to modify.
- Separated language files so it is easy to localize.
Automatic Coupons and Deals with couponFeed
Adding Coupons and Deals manually can be time consuming. When we first started working on the development of couponPHP our number one goal was to make the content generation process as effortless as possible. We are proud to say we succeeded.
With couponFeed adding new Coupons and Deals is completely automatic
- Fetch new content automatically with the couponFeed cronjob.
- Fetch all the latest Coupons and Deals for a given store with one single click.
- Fetch store information by entering it's domain.
- Fully integrated iCodes US and iCodes UK feeds. Fetch coupons from iCodes automaticaly
- Import coupons via CSV upload
SEO is a tough nut to crack but couponPHP provides you with the tools to help you be as successful as possible with it. Setting up URL routes and meta information has never been this easy.
- Edit URL routes right from the admin area. Using unique, keyword rich URLs will help you rank better.
- Set up general rules for meta tags like title, keywords and descriptions for all the different kind of sub pages.
- You can add special SEO rules for individual stores. This way you can make a store truly stand out.
- The script is completely social media ready. It renders the needed Open Graph tags so your site will look good when your users share it on social sites.
We believe Google Analytics is the best tool to analyze your traffic so we decided to integrate it right into the core of the script. You can run reports on referring sites, traffic sources, keywords and much more right from your Admin's area.
- Fully featured Dashboard with Google Analytics visitor graph, latest users, best performing coupons and deals.
- Visitor statistics with segmented stats of referring mediums.
- Outgoing clicks reporting.
- Referring keywords statistics.
- Referring site statistics.
- Coupon and Deal views / clicks / favorites / comments / subscribers stats.
Harness the power of Social Networks
couponPHP is full on Social. And when we say Social we don't just mean a couple of share buttons. We mean a deep integration of all the great tools the currently popular Social networks have to offer.
- Facebook and Twitter connect integration so your users can sign up and login conveniently.
- Open Graph meta tags so your shared links look great and informative when shared on social networks.
- Integration of commenting systems from Facebook and Disqus.
- And of course we have the obligatory share buttons everywhere.
Monetization and Plugins
Of course, at the end of the day most of us are building websites to make money. couponPHP offers a couple of ways to capitalize on your hard earned traffic.
- Built-in ad management system so you can set up CPC or affiliate banners.
- Skimlinks plugin integration. If you are not familiar with Skimlinks: it is a brilliant system built to automate the process of creating affiliate links. It will turn your coupon links into the equivalent affiliate link so you will earn commissions when your visitors buy something.
- iCodes India, US and UK plugins integration. Harness the power of the pre-affiliated iCodes feeds.
- And of course you can add your own affiliate links (one by one, or via our CSV mass upload tool).
- More plugins for 3rd party services available